News Channel Nebraska
Columbus High Graduation
Sunday May. 27 | 3:00PM
2018 Homestead Days Parade
Saturday Jun. 23 | 10:00AM
2018 Class A State Golf Award Ceremonies
Wednesday May 23 | 3:30PM @ Norfolk Country Club
Norfolk High Graduation
Sunday May 20 | 2:00PM @ Norfolk High
Falls City Sacred Heart Graduation
Tuesday May 15 | 7:30PM @ Falls City
Beatrice High Graduation
Sunday May 13 | 3:00PM @ Beatrice
Fairbury High Graduation
Sunday May 13 | 2:00PM
Falls City High Graduation
Saturday May 12 | 2:00PM @ Falls City
Nebraska Loves Public Schools Community Forum – Beatrice
Wednesday May 9 | 12:00PM @ Beatrice
District Final: Lincoln East vs Grand Island
Wednesday May 2 | 6:55PM @ Grand Island
Columbus Fire & Police Bond Town Hall Meeting
Tuesday May 1 | 7:00PM @ Columbus
Pratt CC vs Southeast CC
Sunday April 29 | 11:55AM @ Beatrice
There appears to be no live broadcasts at this time.
KEARNEY - The Kearney boys program has a chance to make history on Tuesday. The Bearcats are heading to the Class A state final after knocking off top-seeded Omaha South 1-0 on Saturday. A win would make the program's first state championship. Kearney faces Omaha Westside in the final on Tuesday at 7:30 PM.
NORFOLK, NE – The Lincoln Saltdogs scored three runs in the bottom of the third inning and held off the Sioux City Explorers for a 3-1 exhibition win in Norfolk on Saturday night. Wet field conditions due to consistent misting forced the game to be shortened to a six-inning contest but hundreds of northeast Nebraskans...
- Islanders Fall to Silver Hawks at State
- NCN Class A State Soccer Preview
- Islanders Punch Ticket to State with District Championship
- SCC Storm Finish Regular Season Home Schedule With A Dominating Performance
- Fremont Downs Norfolk 2-0
- Top Plays: Schuyler Gets 1-0 Victory over Lutheran High/Norfolk Catholic
- Player of the Game: Scotus' Grace Wickham
- Nebraska City Offense Goes Off Against Beatrice
GRAND ISLAND - Ernesto Gamez Jr. scored the biggest goal of his career on Wednesday night. The sophomore found the back of the net, with a 25-yard shot on his weak foot, in the 74th minute to give the Islanders a 1-0 win over Lincoln East in the A-6 District Final. He is our player...
SCC Sophomore Catcher Ross Lowe belted a grand slam homer in the bottom of the first inning Sunday against Pratt Community College. The Lewisville, Texas native was the Player of The Game for his efforts in a 10 to 6 SCC win over the Beavers on Sunday. His Player Of The Game Interview is above.
- Omar Garibo and Daniel Estrada - Players of the Game vs Norfolk
- Anden Baumann - Player of the Game vs Fremont
- Player of the Game: Schuyler's Salvador Roldan
- Tyler Levy Scores 4 Runs in Pioneer Offensive Outpouring
- Grand Island Player of the Game: Javier Cruz
- Brain Covarrubias - Player of the Game vs North Star
- INTERVIEW: Crete Player of the Game Anthony Bolanos
- McKayla Moore - Player of the Game vs Grand Island
GRAND ISLAND - The Islanders are heading back to Morrison Stadium after winning the A-6 District Championship on Wednesday night. Check out what head coach Jeremy Jensen had to say after the win in the video above!
The Doane University Track team is prepping for the very competitive GPAC Track and Field Championship. Head Coach Ed Fye talks about it on this week's Tiger Talk.
- Dion Parks Pleased With Sunday SCC Performance
- Storm Head Coach Dion Parks Post Game After SCC Split
- Nebraska City Head Baseball Coach Kyle Ferguson Watches Bats Heat Up
- Jeremy Jensen: "The boys played fantastic tonight..."
- INTERVIEW: Crete Coach Derek Spence
- Beebe Hopes for Strong Finish After Northwest Victory
- Tiger Talk Features Doane University Baseball Team
- Jensen: "That was a great effort, against a great team, in a great rivalry..."
NEBRASKA CITY - The Syracuse American Legion Baseball team tallied two crooked number innings and kept their unbeaten record with a 10-6 win over Nebraska City Friday night at Clemmy Holmes Field. The Post 100 Seniors (3-0) scored four runs in the second inning led by Trevor Brinkman's single that scored two runs and an...
FOLEY, AL - Southeast Community College sophomore, Noah Hofman earned a third-place finish at the NJCAA National Tournament at Glen Lakes Golf Club in Foley, Alabama. Hofman carded a six-under par in the four rounds, which was one stroke behind Jeff Miller of South Mountain Community College and two shots behind individual champion Leon D’Souza...
- Falls City downs Elmwood-Murdock-Nehawka, pulls record to .500
- Lavigne's three-hit day leads Auburn to first win over Nebraska City in five years
- SCC Golfer Noah Hofman Leads National Tournament Field
- Norfolk, Lincoln natives honored by NAIA golf
- Cornhusker State Games Torch Run begins June 1 in Nebraska's panhandle
- Help Indian Cave State Park trail projects June 2 to celebrate National Trails Day
- Norfolk High School Wins One For Coach
- Beatrice Orangemen Place Third At Class-B State Golf Tournament