NEWS CHANNEL NEBRASKA
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO PROVIDE EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, ARE INTERESTED SOLVING PROBLEMS FOR THIS AREA’S TOP BUSINESSES, ENJOY LITERATURE, CAN BE CREATIVE AND LOVE TO CHECK THINGS OFF YOUR TO-DO-LIST. THEN YOU MAY BE QUALIFIED FOR AN EXCELLENT CAREER OPPORTUNITY WITH B-103 AND BIG APPLE RADIO. FLOOD COMMUNICATIONS IS LOOKING TO TRAIN A COUPLE OF PEOPLE TO BECOME RADIO PROFESSIONALS. WE OFFER EXCELLENT PAY AND BENEFITS. TO LEARN MORE SEND YOUR RESUME TO firstname.lastname@example.org FLOOD BROADCASTING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. WOMEN AND MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – PART-TIME VIDEOGRAPHERS
News Channel Nebraska has an opening for a camera operators/videographers that will be responsible for shooting video at live television sports broadcasts and community events.
- A background in video shooting is helpful, but not necessary
- Technical ability and knowledge of equipment is a plus
- Ability to take direction well from the broadcast producer and directors
- Ability to work closely with a team of videographers for set up and tear down of live broadcasts.
- Commitment to scheduling and promptness is a MUST
Pay Based on Experience.
Knowledge of broadcast equipment is helpful but not required.
You must be 15 years of age or older.
Travel is required to area games and events.
Flood Digital Networks and all its Subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please email Tyler at email@example.com