Traffic/Office Assistant – Full-time
If you are a person who loves details and has great customer service/phone skills, database and Microsoft Office experience and are a TEAM player, come join us at News Channel Nebraska and Ol’ Red 99.5!
We are looking for a motivated, personable, hardworking individual to work alongside our traffic director as an office assistant. This position entails clerical work, broadcast scheduling, records management, as well as, listener and client relations.
Summary of job functions:
- Interacting with listeners and clients on phone and in person as the first impression to our business.
- Producing, reconciling, and posting the daily commercial programming log.
- Importing, order entry and revisions to orders.
- Scheduling commercial copy.
- Maintaining and distributing daily traffic reports, sales activity, pacing to appropriate staff members.
- Process and complete monthly billing and track payments, bank deposits and accounts receivables.
- Work closely with the sales department/creative to ensure effective communications.
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to work with constantly changing and fast-paced environments.
- Interact directly with production department to continuously deliver pending production.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communications skills. Must be self-motivated and have the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment requiring change and flexibility.
- Candidate must have exceptional organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills.
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Experience in media is a plus.
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC & Flood Communications of Beatrice, LLC along with all its subsidiary companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
NEWS, SPORTS, RADIO, TV, INTERNET CONTENT GENERATOR. News Channel Nebraska has more than one opportunity as a media specialist for radio, video news and play-by-play. Our radio and tv stations are all about local content and we’re looking for people who want to get in on something unique. You must be willing to be on-the-air, create video news and to work when the news happens. We also need experience in calling a full complement of high school sports. Experience in some or all the platforms is important, but we can provide training to fill in the gaps. To us this is more about finding the right person. We are looking for someone to work in the Beatrice/Fairbury Area.
Degree in broadcast journalism with experience in TV and interest as a radio announcer
Solid Journalistic judgement and a dedication to accuracy, fair and unique local content
Understanding of social media and digital platforms
Strong ethical standards
Salary is based on experience; great benefits, vacation and fun.
Interested candidates can send cover letter, resume and related materials to Brad Achtemeier – firstname.lastname@example.org
News Channel Nebraska along with all our subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC operating 5 radio stations, 1 TV station and a digital media empire in southeast Nebraska is looking for sales people with an interest in putting ideas into action. We have a unique mix of media that provides our advertisers an opportunity to reach a large audience and grow their business. We’re looking for people to work in Fairbury or Beatrice who are naturally motivated, have a strong work ethic, thrive on communication and love to identify and solve problems. You’ll need to be organized, have a knack for words and be driven to achieve. We prefer people who have a college degree in Business, Journalism or English however experience in customer service and good math skills can also be a benefit. We also offer the training you need to succeed regardless of your current skill set. Great benefits and paid vacation. To apply send a cover letter and resume to Brad Achtemeier – email@example.com.
Flood Digital Networks, LLC along with all our subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – PART-TIME VIDEOGRAPHERS
News Channel Nebraska has an opening for a camera operators/videographers that will be responsible for shooting video at live television sports broadcasts and community events.
- A background in video shooting is helpful, but not necessary
- Technical ability and knowledge of equipment is a plus
- Ability to take direction well from the broadcast producer and directors
- Ability to work closely with a team of videographers for set up and tear down of live broadcasts.
- Commitment to scheduling and promptness is a MUST
Pay Based on Experience.
Knowledge of broadcast equipment is helpful but not required.
You must be 15 years of age or older.
Travel is required to area games and events.
Flood Digital Networks and all its Subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please email Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org